Monday, April 2, 2007

Me, a Knitting Guru?

While surfing around for fun (and new yarn; disclaimer!) I came across a knitting quiz on Tweezle's blog. Which I took, and now I'm laughing at the results. Me, who wouldn't dream of knitting in the round 4 months ago, who has yet to cut a steek and still has "fear of Fair Isle" a knitting guru? See if the quiz fits other knitters; take it for fun and share the results.







What Kind of Knitter Are You?




You appear to be a Knitting Guru. You love knitting and do it all the time. While finishing a piece is the plan, you still love the process, and can't imagine a day going by without giving some time to your yarn. Packing for vacation involves leaving ample space for the stash and supplies. It can be hard to tell where the yarn ends and you begin.http://marniemaclean.com

Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



On that merry note, I'll say Happy Passover to everyone; I'll be offline for a bit. The cooking is actually done (lots to be said for starting that chore yesterday) and now I can go and relax a bit. With my knitting of course!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Beveerly! After buying all of that Germantown from you and I
never knew that you had a blog....and a good one, too! I'll have to go back and read up on
your archives, at least checking out the pics! Love the EFA! Yes, you must be a knitting
guru!