Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Earthquake in Haiti

Posting a second time today because of the situation in Haiti. I'm not from there, but have neighbors who are. Even if I didn't have neighbors from Haiti, I'd be moved, no horrified, by the terrible devastation. I've added a widget for donations to Doctors without Borders. It's a direct link to them. Nothing comes to me. They don't know who has the widget. I just want to help any way I can. With a wedding less than 2 months away and one in college, I can't give a lot, but I gave already. I may auction off some knitting stuff on eBay and send 100% of proceeds to a targeted Haitian Relief Fund. DWB will accept very small donations; Haiti is so very poor that even a few dollars means a whole lot. Would you please consider donating?
Thank you.

No comments: